Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Lacrosse Season..

And, therefore, I have no life. Granted, games haven't started yet so I still have weekends free, but with the massive amounts of homework and LSAT studying I've basically become a hermit. As much as I enjoy lacrosse and soccer it does become a lot of pressure. Juggling classes and sports is something at which you can become adept but it is never exactly easy. I think it's easy to forget, during the off season, that sports add a whole other level of stress. At the same time, it is a great way to work out any frustrations. Being surrounded by a team of girls who are dealing with the same kind of stress is comforting, in a sense. It's reassuring to know you're not the only one feeling this way. This season, in particular is even more stressful than usual. With my applications for law school due in November, this is the last semester of grades the admissions people will have upon deciding whether or not to accept me. Needless to say getting perfect grades is pretty much required. I'm sure I'll survive and (hopefully) come out of it a better student. I know I'm going to have to get used to a heavy work load but that doesn't make it any easier at the moment. Strangely enough, I am still glad to be back at school and not being a lazy bum like I was all break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment