Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things I Love...

So, I don't really have anything to blog about. Seeing as everyday is generally the same I would be writing about the same things over and over. For today I decided I would share some things I love, and which everyone else should love too.


Great Danes. Who wouldn't want a dog that doubles as a small horse?

Samoas are easily the most delicious cookie ever invented. I legitimately stalk the Girl Scouts website looking for places I can buy them.

Anderson Cooper, the ultimate Silver Fox.

Shakespeare. This doesn't need explanation he is simply the greatest.


Stefon from SNL's weekend update:
I tried to embed this but because I'm a failure it didn't work. But seriously, watch this video (If you click "Stefon" it's a link.Yes I figured that out all on my own, be impressed.). Bill Hader is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. anderson cooper and samoas....what more could a girl ask for?

    ReplyDelete