Monday, January 16, 2012

Holy Crap...

This time next I will be braces free!! Granted I will also have a sweet new mouth guard but, still, no braces. No worries, I will be sure to post a quality picture. In terms of the past two days I haven't really done much. I worked today but haven't studied (again, procrastination). I was, however, struck with a -somewhat- harsh reality. In two weeks I will be starting spring semester (and lacrosse season!!). So, big deal it's just a new semester. The fact of the matter is, though, it is the final semester of my third year. After this year, I will have only two more semesters of college and then I will be faced with either grad. school or the real world. Both are equally terrifying. I don't think it would be nearly as intimidating if this semester wasn't going to be so hard. Of course, I made the brilliant decision to take 5 courses, 3 of which are some of the most difficult English classes I will take in completing my major. On top of that I will be studying for the LSAT, all during lacrosse season. Awesome. I suppose I asked for it though and can't complain. Thankfully, I have wonderful teammates and roommates who are incredibly supportive and helpful. I'm sure I'll survive, whether or not I'll make it out with my sanity...now that is debatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment