Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Post Braces...

is not all it's cracked up to be. It's hard to be excited about being brace-less when you have to wear a mouthguard and can't even go out in public. I don't want to gross anyone out but, I've found that mouthguard + sleep= drool central. I know, disgusting. I've turned into Drooly-Pants Magee. Not cool. Today also marks the begin of the one week countdown until lacrosse season. I should be excited. To be honest I'm kind of freaking out. Firstly, I'm not in shape at all and have no clue how I'm going to run midfield for an entire game. Secondly, I'm slightly terrified I'm going to play awful. I had a really strong season last year on top of being the little sister of one of the best players in the school's history. Needless to say there's some serious pressure to meet expectations. Luckily, I have an awesome team who are beyond supportive and somehow manage to keep me sane. The only really positive thing about today was that I got to talk to my big brother! I was really excited to hear that he is going to be home in March! This is his last deployment (thank God) and I'm thoroughly pumped to have him back home.

Lastly, I want to wish a happy 21st to my sister in law (sash monster?!?). I hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment