Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm An Even Bigger Failure...

So, I haven't posted in well over a month. Fail. I don't really have a good excuse, I pretty much just forgot. Since  my last post I took my finals and had my birthday. Lauren and Stink came home for Christmas and left just before New Year's. It would be impossible for me to recount everything that's happened. To sum it up, the holidays went well, nothing too exciting to report (although I did get diamonds from Tim, he knows me too well). Now, the holidays are over and it's just boring winter break. I know what you're thinking, I'm in college and it's break, clearly I've been out raging my life away. Wrong. My life has been taken over by studying. I've now resorted to doing Logic Games when I can't sleep. It's actually kind of sad. Yesterday, though, was Tim's 21st birthday (such an old man!) so we went to a house party. Of course, it was "White Trash" themed. It was quite a challenge coming up with anything in my wardrobe that could be considered "trashy" but I managed to pull it off (sort of). That is the extent of my winter break partying. I should probably be preparing for Lacrosse season but, to be honest, I've been incredibly lazy and have only ran maybe 3 times. I don't really have much planned for the rest of break, aside from getting my braces off (8 dayss!!!) and Polar Bear Plunge on the 28th. So, to help get everything caught up here are a few pictures from the past month:

Mom got a puppy for Christmas and she decided to take Rommel for a walk.

White Trash Roommates

No comments:

Post a Comment